2 Years Limited Warranty
Only when buying from Spectre-Time.com official website.
Spectre Time warrants all watches to be free of material and workmanship defects for a period of two years from the date of the original purchase. Please retain your receipt/invoice which is sent via email when you make an order.
This Warranty does not cover:
- Damage, accidental or otherwise, not caused by defect of material or workmanship.
- Minor aesthetic blemishes due to manufacturing or shipping.
- Damage caused by consumer misuse, tampering, or failure to follow the instructions in the Instruction Manual.
- Damage to the finish of the case, crystal, bracelet, strap or other appearance parts caused by wear or servicing.
- Moisture damage to a watch not marked “water resistant” on the back or on the dial.
- Damage caused by failure to test and reseal the watch after battery change or a service.
- Movement damage for Automatic watches due to tempering or 3rd party servicing.
Some states do not allow limitations on the duration of any implied warranty and/or the exclusion of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations and/or exclusions may not apply to you.
This Warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have rights which vary from state to state.
If the watch has a defect described above within the warranty period, Spectre Time will repair or replace any defective parts free of charge within a reasonable time. Spectre Time may exchange the watch at its own discretion.
Please include a copy of your receipt/invoice as proof of purchase.